Surveys have a come along way since the use of the older more traditional method of print surveys. The introduction of online market research surveys has provided several benefits over the more traditional print based surveys including:
- extremely fast delivery of the survey to a large amount of potential respondents;
- the facility to receive responses/results almost immediately once delivered;
- a far cheaper method of delivering surveys (no postage to pay, less administration and management);
- a more reliable method of survey delivery (you know instantly if there are any delivery problems with the online survey);
- more popular with respondents and hence a higher response rate;
- far easier to provide incentives for completing the survey (if incentives are required).