We have used MRFGR to recruit participants for multiple research projects with varied samples sizes and sometimes challenging recruitment criteria. They have a calm and professional manner, providing us with regular updates in the lead up to and on the day of research projects. Multiple touch points with participants approaching the study date ensures drop-out rates are extremely low with replacements usually being found very quickly if necessary. I look forward to working with MRFGR in the future.
Recommended Market Research Methodologies during the Pandemic:
Work goes on as normal and will continue at MRFGR during the Corona outbreak.
We’re still busy as usual with any offline / in-person research projects being continually managed and adapted according to the current situation with our teams easily & seamlessly working remotely without affecting service quality.
As you can imagine, online surveys, web interviews, and any remote market research largely remains unaffected and most clients are opting to use these types of research methodologies in the current climate.
In-person / face-to-face market research such as focus groups, 1-2-1 / depth interviews and onsite usability sessions (as opposed to remote usability sessions) are - surprisingly given the current situation - still having an incredibly high turnout rate (95%+) with extremely low respondent drop outs / no-shows, however we feel this situation could change if the pandemic escalates so are currently advising that all face-to-face market research be moved to a remote methodology where possible to ensure that your projects continue to run smoothly and with minimal interruption.
For F2F sessions that do go ahead, we've employed a number of company-wide strategies to make sure everyone is as safe as they can be:
- We will ask respondents during the recruitment phase whether they have visited any of the 'at risk' countries in the past 14 days, screening out those who have.
- We will ask respondents during the recruitment phase if they are experiencing any symptoms (fever, cough), and again screen-out those that have.
- Anyone booked in for the research will be sent guidelines on the illness which includes preventative measures and things to look out for. This will also ask that anyone who begins to experience symptoms, or has been in contact with a known carrier, to advise us immediately (so we can prevent their attendance and seek to replace them).
Safety and Ensuring a Smooth Workflow.
We value the safety of all our staff members, respondents and clients, so we're obviously making some changes to ensure that we all remain as healthy as we can be.
Firstly, allow us to reassure you that:
- Our project managers and leadership team are holding daily meetings to assess the latest government updates so that we can ensure that the welfare of all our staff, respondents, and clients continue - and will always be - our number one priority throughout the situation.
- MRFGR remains equipped to overcome any challenges your research project may be facing. We have vast experience in conducting research remotely - either via online surveys, online panels, audio/visual focus groups, tele/online depth interviews, so COVID-19 doesn't need to spell the end or postponement of your planned study.
- We have taken steps to ensure that our employees can work safely from home while maintaining full connectivity and data security. Therefore, your communication with the MRFGR team will continue as normal and will not be affected.
If you have any queries or require feasibility and quotes for UK or International projects, please do not hesitate to contact the market research team here. Feasibility & quotes can usually be turned around within the hour (International requirements can sometimes be next day depending on time differences).