We have used MRFGR to recruit participants for multiple research projects with varied samples sizes and sometimes challenging recruitment criteria. They have a calm and professional manner, providing us with regular updates in the lead up to and on the day of research projects. Multiple touch points with participants approaching the study date ensures drop-out rates are extremely low with replacements usually being found very quickly if necessary. I look forward to working with MRFGR in the future.
Why would I want to use an online market research survey?
- extremely fast delivery of the survey to a large amount of potential respondents;
- the facility to receive responses/results almost immediately once delivered;
- a far cheaper method of delivering surveys (no postage to pay, less administration and management);
- a more reliable method of survey delivery (you know instantly if there are any delivery problems with the online survey);
- more popular with respondents and hence a higher response rate;
- far easier to provide incentives for completing the survey (if incentives are required).
Do you advise incentives for encouraging survey completions?
Incentives for online surveys generally come in two forms, monetary payment (distributed using a points system where respondents can trade in points for monetary vouchers for Amazon) or prize incentives. Monetary payment is usually the preferred incentive by respondents as it's guaranteed and immediate, whereas allocating a prize to a survey - although used in 50% of instances - generally leads to a much lower and slower response rate, especially those prizes that are small in value.
What 'Question Types' can we use on the MRFGR survey platform?
- Array (5 point choice);
- Array (10 point choice);
- Array ( Yes/No/Uncertain);
- Array (Increase/Same/Decrease);
- Array by column;
- Array dual scale;
- Array (Numbers);
- Array (Text);
- File upload;
- Language switch;
- Numerical input;
- Multiple numerical input;
- Text display;
- Multiple choice;
- Multiple choice with comments;
- 5 point choice;
- List (Dropdown);
- List (Radio);
- List with comments;
- Short free text;
- Long free text;
- Huge free text;
- Multiple short text;
In addition to these question types the system also supports complex logic and variables and the ability to upload images, sound and video. The survey platform can literally cater for any survey design and/or requirement.