We have used MRFGR to recruit participants for multiple research projects with varied samples sizes and sometimes challenging recruitment criteria. They have a calm and professional manner, providing us with regular updates in the lead up to and on the day of research projects. Multiple touch points with participants approaching the study date ensures drop-out rates are extremely low with replacements usually being found very quickly if necessary. I look forward to working with MRFGR in the future.
For further information on surveys please also see our Customer Satisfaction Surveys and Employee Engagement and Staff Satisfaction Surveys information pages.
Why should I use an online survey?
Even though a paper/print based survey service is still available, online surveys are usually used in 99% of cases. In comparison online surveys enable you to:
- send to a large volume of respondents instantaneously;
- send to large volumes at a very low cost (no stamps required!);
- no interviewer costs;
- receive immediate survey data analysis from the responses;
- the ability to send out the same survey easily and quickly at any time in the future and thus facilitate trend analysis;
- the ability to randomise questions, so questions are presented in a different order for each respondent, allowing for far more accurate data analysis;
- incredibly advance survey logic;
- anonymity (if required), to encourage honest and frank responses (when compared to being interviewed on the street or similar);
- more thoughtful responses given that the respondents can answer the online survey in their own time and in the comfort of their chosen surroundings.
What can you do for us in respect of an online survey service?
We can create any type of survey or poll, including:
- customer satisfaction surveys;
- employee satisfaction surveys;
- healthcare and patient surveys;
- marketing surveys;
- market research surveys;
- meeting & event planning surveys;
- non-profit surveys;
- online research surveys;
- consumer surveys;
- political polls;
- and much more.
For those clients that require a rapid turnaround a survey can be planned, created, and launched on a same-day basis, in some cases within hours.
How robust is your online survey system?
How responsive is your survey system in respect of mobile and tablet users etc?
Can you supply respondents/market research consumer panels?
For more information on our panels please click here.